Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates Airbus A320 family and B737 300-900 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company.
The company creates a supportive environment and conditions to grow, both professionally and personally.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- B737 300-900 type rated and currently flying the B737 300-900;
- B737NG (600-900) experience or Classic to NG difference training;
- Minimum 3000 hours total time;
- Minimum 500 Command hours on B737 300-900;
- Class 1 medical;
- English ICAO level 4.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Worldwide operations and international business environment;
- Constantly expanding company and client base;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to book standby flights (after 3 months of service provision).
Please fill an online application form by clicking this LINK and we will get in touch with the selected candidates.