Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its’ clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company’s technical matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Analyse sales contracts and issue sales invoices;
- Manage costs recharges to the customers;
- Take responsibility for the processes of posting vendor invoices, expenses and fixed assets accounting;
- Clear open items related to vendors’ and clients’ accounts and reconciliations;
- Participate in month closing activities;
Perform other tasks as per Accounting Department needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 1+ years of professional experience in the field of Accounting;
- University degree from a relevant field is preferred;
- Analytical skills with attention to detail, problem-solving attitude;
- English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Navision or a similar ERP system is preferred.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1928 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org