Avion Express Malta Ltd.
Approved by 14th December 2020 Avion Express Malta Ltd. Director, Chairman of the Board of Directors Resolution No 2020-3A.
Avion Express Malta Ltd., a limited liability company duly registered and existing under the Laws of Malta, Registration No C87300 and having its registered address at NuBis Centre, Mosta Road, Lija LJA 9012, Malta (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “we”, “us”), shall undertake to ensure the security of personal information and the protection of rights of the visitors of the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Visitor(s)” or “you”) while you use our website www.avionexpressmalta.aero (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the content of it.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A saved cookie, also known as a web cookie, browser cookie and HTTP cookie, means a small text document with unique identification number which is placed onto your device that enables our Website features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to the Website. They enable the Website to store the data, such as:
- Login data (IP address of the logging-in device, login time, location from which the login is attempted);
- Type of browser;
- Demographic data (age group, sex);
- Data about the fact how you browse the Website (which sections you visit, what products are you interested in).
We use the cookies to:
- Understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Website from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device;
- Recognize the returning Visitors of the Website; cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience; cookies also help avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Website;
- Analyse your habits so that the functioning of the Website would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations, for example, by ensuring that the Visitors would, without difficulty, find everything they are looking for;
- Measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Website; we use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Website and their use of the Website;
We may, to the extent allowed by applicable laws, link the data, received from the cookies, with other information obtained about you from other legal sources (i.e., information about the use of the services, online account, our Loyalty Program, etc.).
Notice to Visitor and receipt of its consent
2. COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Each time you visit our Website, the long-term (persistent) cookies may be created, which stay in your browser after you sign-up and will be read by us when you return to our Website or a partner site that uses our services, and not deleted after you finish browsing our Website, and the short-term (session) cookies, which expire or are deleted after you finish browsing our Website (i.e., they usually last during the current visit to our Website or browsing session).
We note that the necessary cookies, as specified below, are necessary for functioning of our Website, and in case of your objections, we will not be sure about functioning of the Website or any of its portions or functionalities.
We recite below the main types of cookies used on the Website according to their types, collected data, and duration of storage.
Types of cookies used
The necessary cookies are required for the proper operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled by you during the browsing session, enable you to log into secure areas of our Website. Without these cookies operation of the Website would be impossible, or its functioning would be severely affected.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.||1 year||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||www.avionexpressmalta.aero||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP|
Analytical / performance / statistics cookies
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
|This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session
In some web pages of our Website, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programmes or applications developed by them would suit your needs. Due to the specific features of the functioning of the cookies, our Website does not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, likewise other entities do not have access to the information collected by the cookies set by us.
3. REFUSAL OR BLOCKING THE COOKIES
Nevertheless, we draw your attention that necessary cookies are necessary for functioning of our Website, and in case of your objections, we will not be sure about functioning of the Website.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.