Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its’ clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company’s technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company. The position is based in Malta, with at least half of the duty time spent in the country.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist crew members by preparing Operational Flight Plan, meteorological information, NOTAMS, and other relevant documentation;
- Arrange overflight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering, and transport;
- Monitor aircraft technical status and operational limitations;
- Maintain and monitor crew duty time limitations following ORO.FTL requirements and Company Operations Manual;
- Use Eurocontrol tools to maintain ATC flight plans and monitor/avoid airspace restrictions;
- Perform a flight watch and maintain Operations Management System by updating departure/arrival times, delay reasons, and other relevant information;
- Perform other relevant duties as required of operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Being over 21 years of age;
- University degree and/or a minimum of 1 year work experience in an airline within the Flight Operations Department;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks, and work under pressure;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Previous experience in a similar position in an airline;
- Private Pilot Licenses (PPL) theoretical exams certificate.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime;
- Must be based in Malta or willing to relocate.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.