Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company’s technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Plan and control scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the company’s fleet;
- Prepare work orders and issue them in accordance with the approved maintenance programme and instructions from aircraft/component/equipment manufacturer;
- Prepare lists of tools, parts and materials required to perform scheduled work orders;
- Perform checks on the accomplished work orders including verification for filling in, signing off and finalizing CRS properly;
- Close accomplished work orders and verify next due in the computerized system;
- Archive accomplished work orders and aircraft historical records in the designated storage area;
- Incorporate maintenance and component history data of new aircraft introduced to the company’s fleet in the computerized system.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous work experience in aircraft maintenance, engineering or manufacturing;
- General knowledge of the relevant type of aircraft;
- Understanding of AMP;
- Strong communication and time management skills;
- Motivation, initiative and willingness to learn;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- A degree in the aviation field;
- Experience in maintenance planning;
- A320 Family Type Training;
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of the OASES maintenance information system.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (from 1929 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Truly international business environment.
Apply in English at email@example.com