Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its’ clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Carry out short term crew planning;
- Calculate and monitor crew duties according to flight time limitations (EASA FTL/Company manuals);
- Communicate directly with crew members;
- Make worldwide logistic arrangements for crew members;
- Monitor crew qualifications;
- Administer crew planning system;
- Perform other relevant duties according to operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Fluency in English.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in commercial aviation
- University degree in aviation related studies.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary starting from 1610 € gross depending on your experience and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.